Editor’s Note: This is the first installment in a two-part series.
“What is Christmas really about these days?” Summer Fogle asked in a recent interview. “Do we all celebrate as a family surrounded by all the sights, smells, and sounds of Christmas with everything picture perfect like in the books that tell you how to plan the ‘Best Christmas Ever?'”
We first introduced Summer Fogle in the Fall of 2016, shortly after she was diagnosed with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Facebook Employees Revolt Over Zuckerberg’s Hands-Off Approach To Trump : NPR
- Archived | ASA Gears Up for Autism Awareness Month | Circa March 26, 2009
- Archived | Judy Converse: Learn the Critical Role of Amino Acids in Special Diets! | Circa January 8, 2009
- Snapshot | Google Alert – autism | Circa December 17, 2009
- Archived w/2020 Update | Judy Converse: Educational Webinar on Autism and Special Diets | Circa October 2, 2008