Editor’s Note: This is the first installment in a two-part series.
“What is Christmas really about these days?” Summer Fogle asked in a recent interview. “Do we all celebrate as a family surrounded by all the sights, smells, and sounds of Christmas with everything picture perfect like in the books that tell you how to plan the ‘Best Christmas Ever?'”
We first introduced Summer Fogle in the Fall of 2016, shortly after she was diagnosed with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Magic masks, cleansing amulets and the persuasive power of Covid-19 pseudoscience – Noncompliant – the podcast
- Opinion | Disabled in the Coronavirus Crisis: ‘I Will Not Apologize for My Needs.’ – The New York Times
- Capitalising on Corona – Vandana Shiva – #1 – Myles Power
- Fake and harmful autism ‘treatments’ – NHS
- The Great Big ABA Opposition Resource List – Stop ABA, Support Autistics