Editor’s Note: This is the first installment in a two-part series.
“What is Christmas really about these days?” Summer Fogle asked in a recent interview. “Do we all celebrate as a family surrounded by all the sights, smells, and sounds of Christmas with everything picture perfect like in the books that tell you how to plan the ‘Best Christmas Ever?'”
We first introduced Summer Fogle in the Fall of 2016, shortly after she was diagnosed with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Democrats push to update school immunization schedule over objections from antivaxxers, GOP – Virginia Mercury
- Oprah’s best and worst health advice: vaccines, meditation, diet – Insider | W/Note Added From Eve Reiland
- Inside the infodemic: Coronavirus in the age of wellness
- Dear Me: A Letter To My 16-Year-Old Self | Life 2.0
- I’m Not a “Picky Eater,” I’m a Sensory Eater. – In the Loop About Neurodiversity