Campaigners have criticised Google for running adverts for a “potentially lethal” medicine that is being targeted at cancer sufferers.
A ‘natural’ remedy called Miracle Mineral Solution, which is advertised to cure cancer, Aids, autism and – according to the manufacturers – “basically anything”, is being advertised on Google ads that pop up on the computers of millions of web users.
Google ads also promoted remedies such as snakeroot, goldenseal and amygdalin, which have all been described by medical experts as either ineffective, dangerous or, in many cases, both.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Apology Issued To Almalti Family By Fierce Autistics And Allies
- Martyr Parents: For The Sake Of Your Child, Please Evolve | Eve Reiland
- School Security Officer Accused Of Abusing Child With Autism
- Murder charges: Stearns County mom silenced disabled child’s medical device alarm
- New trial ordered for NY millionaire in autistic son’s death