Simple Spectrum Supplement is a gummy vitamin with Acetyl-l-carnitine, Choline, Coenzyme Q10, Inositol, MSM. MTHF, NAC, Larch Arabinogalactan, Bioperine, and HydroCurc. These ingredients will be explained. It will be shown why they should not be given to children. Any person should not have a supplement unless they know their body is deficient of that particular nutrient or mineral. Having too much of a nutrient or mineral can be just as dangerous as not having enough.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Anti-Vaxxer Protesting COVID Tests Berates Officer Who Pulled Her Over: ‘Jesus Is More Powerful Than You’
- Consumers should be alert to new scams during coronavirus crisis
- William Shatner is having a really hard time processing that he’s an ‘old white cis man’
- Alec Baldwin hosts an Instagram live with notorious anti-vaxxer | indy100
- Coronavirus: Poll says just 30% of Brits would definitely get vaccine – Business Insider