Simple Spectrum Supplement is a gummy vitamin with Acetyl-l-carnitine, Choline, Coenzyme Q10, Inositol, MSM. MTHF, NAC, Larch Arabinogalactan, Bioperine, and HydroCurc. These ingredients will be explained. It will be shown why they should not be given to children. Any person should not have a supplement unless they know their body is deficient of that particular nutrient or mineral. Having too much of a nutrient or mineral can be just as dangerous as not having enough.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Fierce Autie: Quack Expsoed: Eric C Epstein
- Fierce Autie: Quack Exposed: Dr. Michael W. Elice
- Fierce Autie: Quack Exposed: Melissa Easton
- So “Autism Awareness” month by non-Autistics is almost here. | Eve Reiland
- Supplements for coronavirus probably won’t help, and may harm – Baltimore Sun