Simple Spectrum Supplement is a gummy vitamin with Acetyl-l-carnitine, Choline, Coenzyme Q10, Inositol, MSM. MTHF, NAC, Larch Arabinogalactan, Bioperine, and HydroCurc. These ingredients will be explained. It will be shown why they should not be given to children. Any person should not have a supplement unless they know their body is deficient of that particular nutrient or mineral. Having too much of a nutrient or mineral can be just as dangerous as not having enough.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Worst Vaccine Books – VAXOPEDIA | Circa July 2017
- YouTube star Myka Stauffer faces backlash, defends ‘rehoming’ adopted autistic son – NZ Herald
- Screens: So Autism Speaks Thought They’d Celebrate Pride Month With Us All For The First Time … | As Seen On Twitter
- Anti-vaxxer Pete Evans says Australia should flatten the curve of AUTISM | Daily Mail Online
- Bunnings Publicly Distances Itself From Pete Evans After He Wore A Corduroy, Not Tin Foil, Hat – Pedestrian TV