For recreational marijuana users who choose to bypass the black market and instead buy cannabis at licensed stores, 2019 is ending on a high note.
– Cannabis –
- Bill to address racial inequity in cannabis licenses gets OK from Washington House | The Seattle Times
- 11 states where you might be voting on major marijuana reforms this November | Salon.com
- Wake. Bake. Caffeinate. Weekly w/Eve Reiland
- 5 Trends That Will Dominate the Cannabis Landscape in 2020
- 2019 ending on high note for marijuana users | Cops and Courts | theoaklandpress.com