FND is an incurable condition which means that messages are incorrectly sent or received by the brain, leaving sufferers with a range of symptoms including non-epileptic seizures, tiredness and chronic pain.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Magic masks, cleansing amulets and the persuasive power of Covid-19 pseudoscience – Noncompliant – the podcast
- Opinion | Disabled in the Coronavirus Crisis: ‘I Will Not Apologize for My Needs.’ – The New York Times
- Capitalising on Corona – Vandana Shiva – #1 – Myles Power
- Fake and harmful autism ‘treatments’ – NHS
- The Great Big ABA Opposition Resource List – Stop ABA, Support Autistics