FND is an incurable condition which means that messages are incorrectly sent or received by the brain, leaving sufferers with a range of symptoms including non-epileptic seizures, tiredness and chronic pain.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Democrats push to update school immunization schedule over objections from antivaxxers, GOP – Virginia Mercury
- Oprah’s best and worst health advice: vaccines, meditation, diet – Insider | W/Note Added From Eve Reiland
- Inside the infodemic: Coronavirus in the age of wellness
- I’m Not a “Picky Eater,” I’m a Sensory Eater. – In the Loop About Neurodiversity
- A New Decade of Autism Appreciation – In the Loop About Neurodiversity