HANOVER, PA — A Hanover woman is accused of leaving two children alone in the middle of the night, in a house littered with trash and uncapped needles. It happened on April 27th at 224.5 Second Ave in the borough. Police say Melissa Bridges, 37, left with her boyfriend and did not tell the older child, who was visiting for the weekend, they would not be returning or ask him to watch over the baby. Police say older boy is not capable of watching a young child. According to court documents the baby had severe diaper rash and the diaper he was wearing had turned to “mush.” He also had a rash developing on his face and other areas of his head.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Guerilla Aspies Podcast 3 – Dr. Catriona Anne Stewart OBE. – Guerilla Aspies Podcast
- Has anyone thought of all the parents who dose their kid’s with chlorine dioxide bleach to ‘purge’ their autism with oral solutions and enemas? | Emma Dalmayne
- During The Coronavirus Pandemic, Don’t Tell Stories
- Fierce Autie: Quack Expsoed: Eric C Epstein
- Fierce Autie: Quack Exposed: Dr. Michael W. Elice