HANOVER, PA — A Hanover woman is accused of leaving two children alone in the middle of the night, in a house littered with trash and uncapped needles. It happened on April 27th at 224.5 Second Ave in the borough. Police say Melissa Bridges, 37, left with her boyfriend and did not tell the older child, who was visiting for the weekend, they would not be returning or ask him to watch over the baby. Police say older boy is not capable of watching a young child. According to court documents the baby had severe diaper rash and the diaper he was wearing had turned to “mush.” He also had a rash developing on his face and other areas of his head.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Would You Trust Your Child With This Anti-Vax Ex-Doctor?
- From The Archives | e-speaks Autism Speaks Newsletter | Circa May 9, 2008
- The Archives | e-speaks Newsletter from Autism Speaks | Circa October 10, 2008
- Mumps Cases Hit Decade High In England In The Wake Of Anti-Vaxxer Misinformation | IFLScience
- Vaccines can prevent fatal complications from measles, study affirms | | foxcarolina.com