An hour ago I witnessed a heartbreaking situation at the Santa picture station at the mall. I watched a special needs adult stand in line with his family for nearly two hours waiting to take a picture with Santa. When the family got to the front of the line they were told Santa will not take a picture with special needs adults. I made my way over to the checkout counter to see they have this sign on display next to the register. They clearly to not support autism nor other adults with special needs. I am disgusted and disheartened at how the workers handled this situation. — at Meadowbrook Mall.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Archived | ASA Gears Up for Autism Awareness Month | Circa March 26, 2009
- Archived | Judy Converse: Learn the Critical Role of Amino Acids in Special Diets! | Circa January 8, 2009
- Snapshot | Google Alert – autism | Circa December 17, 2009
- Archived w/2020 Update | Judy Converse: Educational Webinar on Autism and Special Diets | Circa October 2, 2008
- U.S. sends Brazil 2 million doses of hydroxychloroquine, drug touted by Trump – Reuters