Police have decided to not charge a teacher and teacher’s aide revealed to have engaged in the shocking verbal abuse of their special needs students.
And a New South Wales Department of Education investigation into the pair has continued for nearly six months, as the parents who exposed them say not enough has been done.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Sadly, anti-vax quacks win one in New Jersey
- From vagina eggs to anti-vaxxers: is it time for an influencer detox? | Life and style | The Guardian
- Vaccines: TikTok video of Cincinnati doctor Nicole Baldwin goes viral.
- Infantilising Disabled People is a Thing and You’re Probably Unconsciously Doing It.
- Fierce Autie: What is ABA and My Experience