Police have decided to not charge a teacher and teacher’s aide revealed to have engaged in the shocking verbal abuse of their special needs students.
And a New South Wales Department of Education investigation into the pair has continued for nearly six months, as the parents who exposed them say not enough has been done.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Addiction Is ‘A Disease Of Isolation’ — So Pandemic Puts Recovery At Risk | California Healthline
- Covid-19: beware online tests and cures, experts say | World news | The Guardian
- Temperature Check: Tips For Tracking A Key Symptom Of Coronavirus Contagion | California Healthline
- ‘Essential’ Or Not, These Workers Report For Duty | California Healthline
- Analysis: He Got Tested For Coronavirus. Then Came The Flood Of Medical Bills. | California Healthline