A Polk County school bus attendant was arrested Thursday on charges that she abused six special needs students — including three children.
Juanita Tappin, 43, of Lakeland, faces three counts of child abuse and three counts of abusing a disabled adult. The Polk County School District placed her on administrative leave after her arrest.
The abuse was “intentional, malicious, and unprovoked,” according to the Polk County Sheriff’s Office.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Addiction Is ‘A Disease Of Isolation’ — So Pandemic Puts Recovery At Risk | California Healthline
- Covid-19: beware online tests and cures, experts say | World news | The Guardian
- Temperature Check: Tips For Tracking A Key Symptom Of Coronavirus Contagion | California Healthline
- ‘Essential’ Or Not, These Workers Report For Duty | California Healthline
- Analysis: He Got Tested For Coronavirus. Then Came The Flood Of Medical Bills. | California Healthline