A Polk County school bus attendant was arrested Thursday on charges that she abused six special needs students — including three children.
Juanita Tappin, 43, of Lakeland, faces three counts of child abuse and three counts of abusing a disabled adult. The Polk County School District placed her on administrative leave after her arrest.
The abuse was “intentional, malicious, and unprovoked,” according to the Polk County Sheriff’s Office.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Vaccines: TikTok video of Cincinnati doctor Nicole Baldwin goes viral.
- Fierce Autie: What is ABA and My Experience
- Henny Kupferstein Is in an Accommodations Bat: Fierce Autistics and Allies Needs Your Help
- Dumping Kids with IEPs into General Education Classrooms is not Inclusion | Medium.com
- Problems with Adam’s FMT Study | FierceAutie.com