A BRAVE activist told of her relief last night after taking on the so-called Church of Scientology — exclaiming: “I won.”
But autism rights campaigner Fiona O’Leary, 48, is still living in fear after an employee of the controversial ‘religion’, Nathan Moore, 22, was convicted of abusive and threatening behaviour towards the mum.
– Scientology –
- Science Vs. Pseudoscience: A Brief History of How Scientology’s E-Meter Came Into Existence – Part 2 – The Scientology Money Project
- Amazon Is Now Donating To Scientology’s Drugs Education Charity | IFLScience
- Wakefield Gets Message From Autistic Community In Paris | Louis Brunel, Crimson Âû
- Annual New Year’s Day Podcast with Mike Rinder – The Scientology Money Project
- Danny Masterson trying to dismiss stalking and harassment lawsuit | Calgary Herald