A BRAVE activist told of her relief last night after taking on the so-called Church of Scientology — exclaiming: “I won.”
But autism rights campaigner Fiona O’Leary, 48, is still living in fear after an employee of the controversial ‘religion’, Nathan Moore, 22, was convicted of abusive and threatening behaviour towards the mum.
– Scientology –
- Annual New Year’s Day Podcast with Mike Rinder – The Scientology Money Project
- Danny Masterson trying to dismiss stalking and harassment lawsuit | Calgary Herald
- Nicole Kidman almost got Tom Cruise to leave Scientology before the church split them up, claims report | MEAWW
- Autism activist reveals relief after taking on the Church of Scientology and winning
- A-J: What Scientology Wants to Know Before It Approves You to Receive Services – The Scientology Money Project