Greta Thunberg, 16-year-old climate activist and the youngest person to win Time’s Person of the Year, says she is taking a break. Time’s environmental writer Justin Worland talks how Thunberg has changed the discussion around the climate crisis.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Oralism in the Deaf and Autistic Communities | Fierce Autie
- Selena Gomez opens up about bipolar diagnosis, the pandemic – Insider
- Nessa Barrett opens up about bipolar disorder amid online bullying | Dexerto
- Virginia Officials Should Be Ashamed That Feds Had To Investigate How Inmate Starved To Death In Jail – Not Crowing About Consent Decree – Pete Earley
- As an autistic person, Netflix’s Love on the Spectrum let me down | Metro News