Greta Thunberg, 16-year-old climate activist and the youngest person to win Time’s Person of the Year, says she is taking a break. Time’s environmental writer Justin Worland talks how Thunberg has changed the discussion around the climate crisis.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Sadly, anti-vax quacks win one in New Jersey
- From vagina eggs to anti-vaxxers: is it time for an influencer detox? | Life and style | The Guardian
- Vaccines: TikTok video of Cincinnati doctor Nicole Baldwin goes viral.
- Infantilising Disabled People is a Thing and You’re Probably Unconsciously Doing It.
- Fierce Autie: What is ABA and My Experience