A group of people opposing a New Jersey bill that would outlaw religious or “personal belief” exemptions for vaccines required for schools reportedly refused to leave a transit meeting Monday after being told they were at the wrong hearing.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- What to Know When Accessing Services for the First Time – Trans Autistic Feminist
- ‘Mental Illness Is Not An Excuse, But It Is A Reason’: How To Talk About Kanye West’s Behavior | Here & Now
- See-Through Face Masks In High Demand As Pandemic Surges : Shots – Health News : NPR
- Has Generation Rescue disbanded? | Left Brain Right Brain
- Quack Exposed: John Bedson | Fierce Autie