A group of people opposing a New Jersey bill that would outlaw religious or “personal belief” exemptions for vaccines required for schools reportedly refused to leave a transit meeting Monday after being told they were at the wrong hearing.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Vaccines: TikTok video of Cincinnati doctor Nicole Baldwin goes viral.
- Fierce Autie: What is ABA and My Experience
- Henny Kupferstein Is in an Accommodations Bat: Fierce Autistics and Allies Needs Your Help
- Dumping Kids with IEPs into General Education Classrooms is not Inclusion | Medium.com
- Problems with Adam’s FMT Study | FierceAutie.com