A new plaque will mark the final resting place of Matthew Shepard at the Washington National Cathedral a day after what was supposed to be his 43rd birthday. The 21-year-old Wyoming college student was murdered in a 1998 hate crime that sparked a powerful LGBTQ equality movement. The brutal attack is considered one of the most notorious anti-gay crimes in the country. “Matthew Shepard, December 1, 1976 to October 12, 1998,” read Dennis Shepard, Matthew’s father.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Sadly, anti-vax quacks win one in New Jersey
- From vagina eggs to anti-vaxxers: is it time for an influencer detox? | Life and style | The Guardian
- Vaccines: TikTok video of Cincinnati doctor Nicole Baldwin goes viral.
- Infantilising Disabled People is a Thing and You’re Probably Unconsciously Doing It.
- Fierce Autie: What is ABA and My Experience