COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. — A school bus driver was arrested for allegedly losing her temper with a special needs student over an apple.
The Collier County Public Schools bus driver was initially reassigned to district offices while deputies investigated the incident.
According to the report, 37-year-old Dayely Gonzalez has been driving special needs children for two years and has been trained on how to handle them.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Vaccines: TikTok video of Cincinnati doctor Nicole Baldwin goes viral.
- Fierce Autie: What is ABA and My Experience
- Henny Kupferstein Is in an Accommodations Bat: Fierce Autistics and Allies Needs Your Help
- Dumping Kids with IEPs into General Education Classrooms is not Inclusion | Medium.com
- Problems with Adam’s FMT Study | FierceAutie.com