COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. — A school bus driver was arrested for allegedly losing her temper with a special needs student over an apple.
The Collier County Public Schools bus driver was initially reassigned to district offices while deputies investigated the incident.
According to the report, 37-year-old Dayely Gonzalez has been driving special needs children for two years and has been trained on how to handle them.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- #QuackWatch | FTC files complaint against California company for false COVID-19 treatment plan | WWLP
- Autistic History: Tony Attwood | Fierce Autie
- Schools Aren’t Going to Reopen This Fall – The Atlantic
- What to Know When Accessing Services for the First Time – Trans Autistic Feminist
- ‘Mental Illness Is Not An Excuse, But It Is A Reason’: How To Talk About Kanye West’s Behavior | Here & Now