Katherine Cammarata, a substitute school teacher working at Palmetto Elementary School, has corroborated another staffer’s account of the school’s principal flipping over the chair an autistic boy was sitting on, causing him to fall onto the floor.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Oralism in the Deaf and Autistic Communities | Fierce Autie
- Selena Gomez opens up about bipolar diagnosis, the pandemic – Insider
- Nessa Barrett opens up about bipolar disorder amid online bullying | Dexerto
- Virginia Officials Should Be Ashamed That Feds Had To Investigate How Inmate Starved To Death In Jail – Not Crowing About Consent Decree – Pete Earley
- As an autistic person, Netflix’s Love on the Spectrum let me down | Metro News