The protestors voiced their displeasure with the Assemblyman since he was a prime sponsor of a June bill that banned vaccine exemptions on religious grounds, which was signed into law. A Facebook video showed a woman donning a “we spread truth not disease” T-shirt joined by five other protesters in the lobby of Tibbett Towers where the club held the meeting.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Oralism in the Deaf and Autistic Communities | Fierce Autie
- Selena Gomez opens up about bipolar diagnosis, the pandemic – Insider
- Nessa Barrett opens up about bipolar disorder amid online bullying | Dexerto
- Virginia Officials Should Be Ashamed That Feds Had To Investigate How Inmate Starved To Death In Jail – Not Crowing About Consent Decree – Pete Earley
- As an autistic person, Netflix’s Love on the Spectrum let me down | Metro News