In social media posts on Sunday, the US group said it is ‘dismissivemy [sic] simplistic, highly offensive and largely false’ to call them ‘anti-vaxxers’ despite the fact that their members oppose vaccinations.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Child agencies knew of autistic brothers locked in room AND four-year-old ‘left to rot in her cot’ | Daily Mail Online
- Twitter’s ex-CEO attacks Facebook for proliferation of Bill Gates conspiracy theories – Business Insider
- TGA initiates court proceedings against MMS Australia and director Charles Barton for alleged unlawful advertising | Mirage News
- Why Twitter flagged Trump and other commentary
- Public Health Experts Slam Trump’s Decision To End Relationship With WHO