The measles epidemic ravaging the Democratic Republic of Congo has killed more than twice as many people since the beginning of the year as the country’s ongoing Ebola outbreak, the United Nations has warned, calling for a strong response.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Student org reckons with mental health concerns
- Two Kansas lawmakers walking long road to legalizing medicinal marijuana
- Vermont: Lawmakers Send Marijuana Retail Sales Bill, Automatic Expungement Measure to Governor’s Desk
- Mental Health And Police Violence: How Crisis Intervention Teams Are Failing
- Structural Violence, Social Justice, and Mental Illness