The measles epidemic ravaging the Democratic Republic of Congo has killed more than twice as many people since the beginning of the year as the country’s ongoing Ebola outbreak, the United Nations has warned, calling for a strong response.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Meme: I am valid. I am whole. I am me. | The Autistic Avenger
- Fierce Autie: A Jewish Autistic’s Experience Visiting a Concentration Camp
- Fierce Autie: Hard of Hearing Autistic’s Views of the Autistic Community and Autism Community
- Vaccines: TikTok video of Cincinnati doctor Nicole Baldwin goes viral.
- Fierce Autie: What is ABA and My Experience