LULU GARCIA-NAVARRO, HOST:
A measles epidemic has killed more than 40 people, most of them children, in the Pacific island nation of Samoa. The country is under a state of emergency. Schools are closed, and vaccinations are now mandatory. The World Health Organization is blaming the high death toll on vaccine fears that have left the country vulnerable. Joining us now from Samoa’s capital, Apia, is Keni Lesa, the editor of the Samoan (ph) Observer. Good morning.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Why We Use Power Wheelchairs w/ ALS and EDS #AmbulatoryWheelchairUsersExist – YouTube
- Vaccines, Neglected Tropical Diseases, and The Future of Medical Education (w/Dr. Peter Hotez) | Video
- Ectopic Pregnancy Re-implantation | A Doctor Reacts To Ohio's Abortion Law
- Measles Kills Children In Samoa | A Doctor Reacts To Anti-Vax Lies | #VaccinateYourSpawn
- Parents are poisoning their children with Bleach | Ban Toxic Cures