To celebrate International Day of People with Disability, we spoke to the founder of Ask The Aspie, Kathy Divine, about being diagnosed with autism at 35, and what she wants everyone to know about life with a disability. Lesson one: focus on the person, not the disability.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Problems with Adam’s FMT Study | FierceAutie.com
- Victor Olivares, Board President: What Are You Doing To Bring Hope Back To NAMI Fresno?
- The Ghost Beneath Me: A Memoir Of Two Lives
- New Version Of ‘Operation’ Just Has Players Use Essential Oils Instead Of Performing A Medical Procedure | The Babylon Bee
- Just one supportive adult cuts the chance an LGBTQ youth will attempt suicide by 40%