To celebrate International Day of People with Disability, we spoke to the founder of Ask The Aspie, Kathy Divine, about being diagnosed with autism at 35, and what she wants everyone to know about life with a disability. Lesson one: focus on the person, not the disability.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Consumers should be alert to new scams during coronavirus crisis
- Spanish Cannabis Approved for Import to Germany | Cannabis Industry Journal
- Feds Fail To Track COVID-19 At Institutions
- William Shatner is having a really hard time processing that he’s an ‘old white cis man’
- Anti-Vaxxers and Anti-Maskers in the UK – growing in voice? – The Speaker