It’s been a while since I’ve held voting for “Douchebag of the Year” on the blog. Our Douchebag Emerit-ass, Dr. Bob Sears, is back in the running after a series of missteps that have landed him in hot water with the medical board of California… again.
Here are our candidates:
Bob Sears, again?
Taylor Winterstein, for this.
Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. for being a crap human being, according to his own family.
Del Bigtree, for being creepy AF.
Larry Cook, for being creepier TF.
Jenna Jameson, for weird statements about what governments mandate being evil.
Barbara Loe Fisher, for a lifetime of stupidity.
Andrew Jeremy Wakefield, for 20 years (plus) of living off his fraudulent study.
Here is our ballot. Feel free to vote as early and often as you want. The winner gets $100 donated to Red Cross International for MMR vaccines in Samoa and/or Congo in their name…
Click on Source Link To Vote.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Neurodivergent Labour | Janine Booth – Video
- Why We Use Power Wheelchairs w/ ALS and EDS #AmbulatoryWheelchairUsersExist – YouTube
- Finishing NaNoWriMo And Buying Comics Reading Vlog – YouTube
- Vaccines, Neglected Tropical Diseases, and The Future of Medical Education (w/Dr. Peter Hotez) | Video
- Drag Queens Trixie Mattel and Katya React to Dolly Parton’s Heartstrings | I Like to Watch | Netflix – YouTube