It’s been a while since I’ve held voting for “Douchebag of the Year” on the blog. Our Douchebag Emerit-ass, Dr. Bob Sears, is back in the running after a series of missteps that have landed him in hot water with the medical board of California… again.
Here are our candidates:
Bob Sears, again?
Taylor Winterstein, for this.
Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. for being a crap human being, according to his own family.
Del Bigtree, for being creepy AF.
Larry Cook, for being creepier TF.
Jenna Jameson, for weird statements about what governments mandate being evil.
Barbara Loe Fisher, for a lifetime of stupidity.
Andrew Jeremy Wakefield, for 20 years (plus) of living off his fraudulent study.
Here is our ballot. Feel free to vote as early and often as you want. The winner gets $100 donated to Red Cross International for MMR vaccines in Samoa and/or Congo in their name…
Click on Source Link To Vote.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Would You Trust Your Child With This Anti-Vax Ex-Doctor?
- From The Archives | e-speaks Autism Speaks Newsletter | Circa May 9, 2008
- The Archives | e-speaks Newsletter from Autism Speaks | Circa October 10, 2008
- Mumps Cases Hit Decade High In England In The Wake Of Anti-Vaxxer Misinformation | IFLScience
- Vaccines can prevent fatal complications from measles, study affirms | | foxcarolina.com