An intolerance to manufactured scents can lead to migraines, respiratory issues and long-term sick leave. So should they be banned in public spaces?
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Andrew Wakefield uses coronavirus pandemic to push discredited anti-vaccine claims
- Fact Check: Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci & Big Pharma Did NOT Lose A Massive Supreme Court Case | Lead Stories
- Quackery Exposed: TACA supported Low-dose suramin in autism spectrum disorder: a small, phase I/II, randomized clinical trial | Fierce Autie
- Quack Exposed: Marcia Hinds | Fierce Autie
- Coronavirus is causing a historic rise in mental health problems, experts warn – The Washington Post