Most of the big-name Bluetooth noise-canceling headphones cost at least $300.
That’s a lot of money to spend.
And this wasn’t even a great year for new releases at that premium price. Bose increased the price on their new 700 model to $400, and they’re hoping that better call quality and a weird new design will force you to upgrade. Apple and Beats just dropped the Beats Solo Pro, and they expect you to pay an additional $35 for their official wired connection option. And Sony did… nothing at all to their flagship pair with active noise-cancelling (ANC), skipping the 1000X’s yearly update cycle for the first time and filling out their roster with lesser models that cut features away.
Fortunately, if you like to save money and you want a good pair …
– Culture & Community –
- 1,150 Free Movies Online: Great Classics, Indies, Noir, Westerns | Open Culture
- Today, Support Artists Impacted By the Covid-19 Pandemic | Bandcamp Daily
- Stop The Deportation Of Vulnerable Autistic Man Osime Brown! | Petition
- Issues with Quarantine – Cambria’s Big Fat Autistic Blog
- Deaths of disabled children are no less tragic