Autistic History Month is soon to be over. Over in the minds of those that only cared for 31 days.
Over in the minds of politicians. Over in the minds of the general public.
But it’s not over for me and my community.
– Culture & Community –
- Love Me Now | Life 2.0 | Eve Reiland
- I’m Not a “Picky Eater,” I’m a Sensory Eater. – In the Loop About Neurodiversity
- A New Decade of Autism Appreciation – In the Loop About Neurodiversity
- From The Archives | e-speaks Autism Speaks Newsletter | Circa May 9, 2008
- Teaching autistic students who demonstrate ‘challenging behaviours’ at school or pre-school – Altogether Autism