SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina (AP) – Around 1,000 people protested outside a government building in the Bosnian capital of Sarajevo after an opposition lawmaker published shocking photos of special needs children tied to beds and radiators in a nearby government facility.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Vaccines: TikTok video of Cincinnati doctor Nicole Baldwin goes viral.
- Fierce Autie: What is ABA and My Experience
- Henny Kupferstein Is in an Accommodations Bat: Fierce Autistics and Allies Needs Your Help
- Dumping Kids with IEPs into General Education Classrooms is not Inclusion | Medium.com
- Problems with Adam’s FMT Study | FierceAutie.com