SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina (AP) – Around 1,000 people protested outside a government building in the Bosnian capital of Sarajevo after an opposition lawmaker published shocking photos of special needs children tied to beds and radiators in a nearby government facility.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Wear Your Mask, Support The Health Of Your Community
- Consumers should be alert to new scams during coronavirus crisis
- Spanish Cannabis Approved for Import to Germany | Cannabis Industry Journal
- Feds Fail To Track COVID-19 At Institutions
- William Shatner is having a really hard time processing that he’s an ‘old white cis man’