SARAJEVO (Reuters) – Sarajevo’s prosecutor has launched an investigation into the alleged abuse of children with special needs at a state-run care home in Bosnia, after a lawmaker made public photographs and a video showing children tied to beds and radiators.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Coronavirus is causing a historic rise in mental health problems, experts warn – The Washington Post
- Poll Shows Growing Majority in Colo Want Stricter Vaccine Requirements
- When coronavirus vaccine arrives, 72% of Americans say they’ll get one, survey finds | News | gmtoday.com
- Possible COVID-19 vaccines already taking heat from the anti-vaccine community – The Daily Universe
- New University of Pennsylvania study says Harris County might have drastic rise in COVID-19 cases in next few weeks – ABC13 Houston