As a parent who survived my son’s high-school years, while balancing care for his mental illness, I wanted to share some especially damaging comments that I heard from other parents, family members and school staff.
If you hear any of these, I hope you know that your willingness to stand up for your child matters. My son told me that without his father and I as parents, he would not have survived. He depended on our support for not only getting through high school, but his actual survival.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Democrats push to update school immunization schedule over objections from antivaxxers, GOP – Virginia Mercury
- Oprah’s best and worst health advice: vaccines, meditation, diet – Insider | W/Note Added From Eve Reiland
- Inside the infodemic: Coronavirus in the age of wellness
- I’m Not a “Picky Eater,” I’m a Sensory Eater. – In the Loop About Neurodiversity
- A New Decade of Autism Appreciation – In the Loop About Neurodiversity