TRIGGER WARNING before you read further, this video contains distressing photos and a video of children living in the Zvad za Zbrinjavanje institution in Bosnia, Herzegovina. My description in translation is also very distressing.
The description being described here of the abuse is horrifying and devastating. She is describing children who are being tied up to radiators, furniture and their beds by their hands and their feet for up to 14 hours a day.
They remain in those positions all day. The children are so accustomed to being tied up, that they automatically hold their hands out to be tied up.
Children younger than 12 years of age are being given psychiatric medications which is for adult use. The doctors prescribing these medications have never met the children in person.
Many of the children are non-verbal, do not have advocates and are unable to voice their situations.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Vaccines: TikTok video of Cincinnati doctor Nicole Baldwin goes viral.
- Fierce Autie: What is ABA and My Experience
- Henny Kupferstein Is in an Accommodations Bat: Fierce Autistics and Allies Needs Your Help
- Dumping Kids with IEPs into General Education Classrooms is not Inclusion | Medium.com
- Problems with Adam’s FMT Study | FierceAutie.com