TRIGGER WARNING before you read further, this video contains distressing photos and a video of children living in the Zvad za Zbrinjavanje institution in Bosnia, Herzegovina. My description in translation is also very distressing.
The description being described here of the abuse is horrifying and devastating. She is describing children who are being tied up to radiators, furniture and their beds by their hands and their feet for up to 14 hours a day.
They remain in those positions all day. The children are so accustomed to being tied up, that they automatically hold their hands out to be tied up.
Children younger than 12 years of age are being given psychiatric medications which is for adult use. The doctors prescribing these medications have never met the children in person.
Many of the children are non-verbal, do not have advocates and are unable to voice their situations.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Why We Use Power Wheelchairs w/ ALS and EDS #AmbulatoryWheelchairUsersExist – YouTube
- Vaccines, Neglected Tropical Diseases, and The Future of Medical Education (w/Dr. Peter Hotez) | Video
- Ectopic Pregnancy Re-implantation | A Doctor Reacts To Ohio's Abortion Law
- Measles Kills Children In Samoa | A Doctor Reacts To Anti-Vax Lies | #VaccinateYourSpawn
- Parents are poisoning their children with Bleach | Ban Toxic Cures