My son who is 10 years old is autistic and has been a scout since he was six years old. He was semi verbal until he was really involved with scouts. Most of my readers know I sing the praises of Boy Scouts of America for autistic children.
– Culture & Community –
- Anti Semitism in 2020 | Fierce Autie
- Communal Cherub Acapellas: An account of being autistic and LGBTQ+
- Disney wins lawsuit over mother’s fight for autistic son to ride attractions without wait – Orlando Sentinel
- Autism Is an Identity, Not a Disease: Inside the Neurodiversity Movement
- Autistic doctors – we’re not exactly as portrayed on TV