A candlelight vigil was held at the El Dorado County District Attorney’s Office to a remember 13-year-old Max Benson, who died almost a year ago after being restrained at Guiding Hands School in El Dorado Hills.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Poetry & Prose From The Past | Life 1.0
- Sadly, anti-vax quacks win one in New Jersey
- From vagina eggs to anti-vaxxers: is it time for an influencer detox? | Life and style | The Guardian
- Vaccines: TikTok video of Cincinnati doctor Nicole Baldwin goes viral.
- Infantilising Disabled People is a Thing and You’re Probably Unconsciously Doing It.