A candlelight vigil was held at the El Dorado County District Attorney’s Office to a remember 13-year-old Max Benson, who died almost a year ago after being restrained at Guiding Hands School in El Dorado Hills.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- GRAPHIC: Utah police release footage after officers shoot 13-year-old boy video:
- Mother of autistic boy sues Worcester police after bone broken, records withheld
- Student org reckons with mental health concerns
- Bosnia to Prosecute Media for Revealing Srebrenica Witness’s Identity
- Report: Marijuana led to 1 in 10 arrests in South Dakota in 2018