Scientists say in many cases rates have fallen below 95% target Study finds decline in take-up rates as anti-vaxx theories spread The authors analyzed CDC data covering the vaccination rates for kindergartners for the most common vaccines including MMR, polio, hepatitis B and varicella. Photograph: David Cheskin/PA More than half the states in America have…
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Poetry & Prose From The Past | Life 1.0
- Sadly, anti-vax quacks win one in New Jersey
- From vagina eggs to anti-vaxxers: is it time for an influencer detox? | Life and style | The Guardian
- Vaccines: TikTok video of Cincinnati doctor Nicole Baldwin goes viral.
- Infantilising Disabled People is a Thing and You’re Probably Unconsciously Doing It.