The anti-vax movement has done a lot to derail one of the greatest achievements of modern medicine: vaccinations. Measles, a potentially lethal disease that is easily prevented with the MMR vaccine, has seen a global resurgence this year, with 1,261 cases reported in the US alone. In 2016, that figure was just 86. Parents opting…
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Vaccines: TikTok video of Cincinnati doctor Nicole Baldwin goes viral.
- Fierce Autie: What is ABA and My Experience
- Henny Kupferstein Is in an Accommodations Bat: Fierce Autistics and Allies Needs Your Help
- Dumping Kids with IEPs into General Education Classrooms is not Inclusion | Medium.com
- Problems with Adam’s FMT Study | FierceAutie.com