A group headed by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and a California-based organization bought 54 percent of the anti-vaccine ads on Facebook. Researchers said the study shows how a small group of anti-vaccine ad buyers successfully used the social media platform to reach targeted audiences.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Why We Use Power Wheelchairs w/ ALS and EDS #AmbulatoryWheelchairUsersExist – YouTube
- Vaccines, Neglected Tropical Diseases, and The Future of Medical Education (w/Dr. Peter Hotez) | Video
- Ectopic Pregnancy Re-implantation | A Doctor Reacts To Ohio's Abortion Law
- Measles Kills Children In Samoa | A Doctor Reacts To Anti-Vax Lies | #VaccinateYourSpawn
- Parents are poisoning their children with Bleach | Ban Toxic Cures