A group headed by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and a California-based organization bought 54 percent of the anti-vaccine ads on Facebook. Researchers said the study shows how a small group of anti-vaccine ad buyers successfully used the social media platform to reach targeted audiences.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- How to Fight Health ‘Cures’ Online – The New York Times
- The Anti-Vaxx Industry: How Big Tech powers and profits from vaccine misinformation | CCDH
- YouTuber Myka Stauffer Reveals the Problem with White Adoptive Parents | Bitch Media
- #QuackWatch | Tulare County Man Indicted for Falsely Marketing Herbal Mixtures as FDA-Approved Treatment for COVID-19 | USAO-EDCA | Department of Justice
- Why Texas coronavirus death toll may be higher than officially reported