Stacia Langley, whose autistic son Max Benson died after being restrained at an El Dorado Hills school for children with special needs called Guiding Hands, speaks about the past year and moving forward.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- GRAPHIC: Utah police release footage after officers shoot 13-year-old boy video:
- Mother of autistic boy sues Worcester police after bone broken, records withheld
- Student org reckons with mental health concerns
- Bosnia to Prosecute Media for Revealing Srebrenica Witness’s Identity
- Report: Marijuana led to 1 in 10 arrests in South Dakota in 2018