Stacia Langley, whose autistic son Max Benson died after being restrained at an El Dorado Hills school for children with special needs called Guiding Hands, speaks about the past year and moving forward.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Neurodivergent Labour | Janine Booth – Video
- Why We Use Power Wheelchairs w/ ALS and EDS #AmbulatoryWheelchairUsersExist – YouTube
- Finishing NaNoWriMo And Buying Comics Reading Vlog – YouTube
- Vaccines, Neglected Tropical Diseases, and The Future of Medical Education (w/Dr. Peter Hotez) | Video
- Drag Queens Trixie Mattel and Katya React to Dolly Parton’s Heartstrings | I Like to Watch | Netflix – YouTube