A parent of children with disabilities and experience in the education system has told the disability royal commission students are being denied access to normal school facilities inside and outside the classroom.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Magic masks, cleansing amulets and the persuasive power of Covid-19 pseudoscience – Noncompliant – the podcast
- Opinion | Disabled in the Coronavirus Crisis: ‘I Will Not Apologize for My Needs.’ – The New York Times
- Capitalising on Corona – Vandana Shiva – #1 – Myles Power
- Fake and harmful autism ‘treatments’ – NHS
- The Great Big ABA Opposition Resource List – Stop ABA, Support Autistics