A parent of children with disabilities and experience in the education system has told the disability royal commission students are being denied access to normal school facilities inside and outside the classroom.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Democrats push to update school immunization schedule over objections from antivaxxers, GOP – Virginia Mercury
- Oprah’s best and worst health advice: vaccines, meditation, diet – Insider | W/Note Added From Eve Reiland
- Inside the infodemic: Coronavirus in the age of wellness
- Dear Me: A Letter To My 16-Year-Old Self | Life 2.0
- I’m Not a “Picky Eater,” I’m a Sensory Eater. – In the Loop About Neurodiversity