A parent of children with disabilities and experience in the education system has told the disability royal commission students are being denied access to normal school facilities inside and outside the classroom.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Trump administration will let homeless shelters refuse transgender people / LGBTQ Nation
- Risk markers for suicidality in autistic adults | Molecular Autism
- ‘I might not be here without them’: Photos help fight the stigma of antidepressants | Metro News
- #ShowUsYourMeds Campaign | Autistic Inclusive Meets
- Disability rights activists rally around wife of quadraplegic man with covid-19 who sought continued treatment – The Washington Post