“Why are there so few women in science?” has almost become a tiresome refrain over the years, given how little the answers engage with the thousands of female scientists working all over the world. “Too often,” writes the project 500 Women Scientists, “high-profile articles, conference panels, and boards are filled with a disproportionate number of male voices.
– Culture & Community –
- An Autistic Mom’s Perspective on Alejandro Ripley’s Murder
- AWN condemns TikTok “Autism Challenge”
- When the “Autism Community” advocates … Autistics suffer for it. Every. Time. | Eve Reiland
- Not A Fan of Autism Speaks Since 2008 | Eve Reiland
- Memoirs Of The Non-Neurotypical – Planet S