The Rainbow Stars Disability Hub is open!
The Sleaford-based charity headed up by Jane Peck and supported by her team have been shining for five years with the hub being a culmination of that work.
I spent my Saturday morning in a room buzzing with energy, packed with generations of people from children to older individuals, on 2 Kesteven Street next to North Kesteven District Council.
– Culture & Community –
- Autistic Creations | fierceautie | Redbubble
- Getty Images and Verizon Media award $40,000 in prizes to five photographers, as part of first-ever Disability-Focused Creative Bursary
- Take Action: Stop Autism Speaks from Dictating Canadian Autism Policy!
- Illinois Girl With Down Syndrome Models For American Girl | Arlington Heights, IL Patch
- Zack Gottsagen didn’t let Down syndrome stop his dream of acting – Los Angeles Times