The Rainbow Stars Disability Hub is open!
The Sleaford-based charity headed up by Jane Peck and supported by her team have been shining for five years with the hub being a culmination of that work.
I spent my Saturday morning in a room buzzing with energy, packed with generations of people from children to older individuals, on 2 Kesteven Street next to North Kesteven District Council.
– Culture & Community –
- The High Stakes Of Unemployment And Inclusive Hiring
- Love On The Spectrum Is Getting A Second Season
- Cambodian American mental health data show need for culturally sensitive programs, community leaders say
- Bosnian documentary festival goes online with reduced feature lineup
- Neurodiversity in the Mainstream News | Neurodiversity News