The Rainbow Stars Disability Hub is open!
The Sleaford-based charity headed up by Jane Peck and supported by her team have been shining for five years with the hub being a culmination of that work.
I spent my Saturday morning in a room buzzing with energy, packed with generations of people from children to older individuals, on 2 Kesteven Street next to North Kesteven District Council.
Callum Brazzo (UK)
- Spalding’s Callum Brazzo: “So happy we have Rainbow Stars Disability Hub in Sleaford”
- Spalding columnist Callum Brazzo is figuring out the mixed messages in Halloween
- Autistic Lincs column by Spalding-based performance poet Callum Brazzo, published every week in the Lincolnshire Free Press
– Culture & Community –
- The Virtual Choir: Watch a Choir Conductor Digitally Unite 3500 Singers from Around the World | Open Culture
- Emma Dalmayne | Open Minds Conference Protest – Video
- As Seen On Facebook | How Long Before Scientists Realize Some Basic Facts About Autistics? – Âûtistic News Feed
- 9-Year-Old Kid Who Kept Getting In Trouble For Doodling In Class Gets A Job Decorating A Restaurant With His Drawings | Bored Panda
- Education for Parents & Caregivers available 24/7 with NAMI Basics OnDemand