The Rainbow Stars Disability Hub is open!
The Sleaford-based charity headed up by Jane Peck and supported by her team have been shining for five years with the hub being a culmination of that work.
I spent my Saturday morning in a room buzzing with energy, packed with generations of people from children to older individuals, on 2 Kesteven Street next to North Kesteven District Council.
– Culture & Community –
- Just one supportive adult cuts the chance an LGBTQ youth will attempt suicide by 40%
- You Might Be Wondering If It’s OK To Stim In Public … | Not An Autism Mom
- A 19th-century book helped lay the foundation for gay rights. A Hopkins researcher just found a rare copy. – Baltimore Sun
- Autism Inclusivity Group On Facebook Now At 12,594 Members 💕 | Emma Dalmayne
- "We Are The People The Anti-Vaxxers Warned You About "| Autistics Buy Your Anti-Vaxxer T-Shirt Here! (As Seen On Dr. Oz!)