Pauline Oliveros in her 1974 “Sonic Meditations,” a set of instructions for what she called deep listening. “Walk so silently that the bottom of your feet become ears.” Listening to silence opens up rich new worlds of sound. It can be a life-changing experience.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Poll Shows Growing Majority in Colo Want Stricter Vaccine Requirements
- When coronavirus vaccine arrives, 72% of Americans say they’ll get one, survey finds | News | gmtoday.com
- Possible COVID-19 vaccines already taking heat from the anti-vaccine community – The Daily Universe
- New University of Pennsylvania study says Harris County might have drastic rise in COVID-19 cases in next few weeks – ABC13 Houston
- Coronavirus ‘immunity passports’ are a terrible idea that could backfire, experts warn – KTVZ