“[I]ngesting these products is the same as drinking bleach. Consumers should not use these products, and parents should not give these products to their children for any reason.”FDA Acting Commissioner Dr. Ned SharplessIndividuals who have taken MMS have supplied reports to the FDA. The subsequent list of potential side effects includes severe vomiting and diarrhea, life threatening hypotension (low blood pressure), and liver failure.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- How Donald Trump became an anti-vaxxer – Insider
- 2,000 unaccompanied Migrant and Refugee Children in Bosnia-Herzegovina this Year – Sarajevo Times
- Mice brawl in London tube station in perfectly timed photo – Insider
- Mumps outbreak hits hundreds of students across UK after a fall in children having MMR vaccine – The Union Journal
- Mumps cases treble affecting thousands as medics warn of ‘dangerous’ misinformation – Mirror Online