“[I]ngesting these products is the same as drinking bleach. Consumers should not use these products, and parents should not give these products to their children for any reason.”FDA Acting Commissioner Dr. Ned SharplessIndividuals who have taken MMS have supplied reports to the FDA. The subsequent list of potential side effects includes severe vomiting and diarrhea, life threatening hypotension (low blood pressure), and liver failure.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Parents are poisoning their children with Bleach | Ban Toxic Cures
- National Cathedral plaque dedicated, marking final resting place of Matthew Shepard | WJLA
- Collier school bus driver accused of hitting special needs stude – NBC2 News
- Mental health ‘warmlines’: Not hotlines, they help before a crisis
- Samoa Observer | Boy recovering from cancer dies to measles