“[I]ngesting these products is the same as drinking bleach. Consumers should not use these products, and parents should not give these products to their children for any reason.”FDA Acting Commissioner Dr. Ned SharplessIndividuals who have taken MMS have supplied reports to the FDA. The subsequent list of potential side effects includes severe vomiting and diarrhea, life threatening hypotension (low blood pressure), and liver failure.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Author Post: Technology, Personalized Medicine, And Autism
- Love on the Spectrum Netflix review – Autism dating show
- 5-year-old Pennsylvania girl with autism dies after wandering off in Tropical Storm Isaias
- In Rural Missouri, Latinos Learn to Contain and Cope With the Coronavirus | California Healthline
- Health Care Workers of Color Nearly Twice as Likely as Whites to Get COVID-19 | California Healthline