“[I]ngesting these products is the same as drinking bleach. Consumers should not use these products, and parents should not give these products to their children for any reason.”FDA Acting Commissioner Dr. Ned SharplessIndividuals who have taken MMS have supplied reports to the FDA. The subsequent list of potential side effects includes severe vomiting and diarrhea, life threatening hypotension (low blood pressure), and liver failure.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Brit parents with autistic children paying thousands for ‘scam dolphin therapy’ – World News – Mirror Online
- THINKING PERSON’S GUIDE TO AUTISM: When Adaptation Looks Like Laziness
- THINKING PERSON’S GUIDE TO AUTISM: Autistic with Cancer: Six Tips for Navigating the Medical System
- Hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19: Evidence can’t seem to kill it – Science-Based Medicine
- Shooting the Messenger: Activists Persecute Scientists Whose Findings They Don’t Like – Science-Based Medicine