“[I]ngesting these products is the same as drinking bleach. Consumers should not use these products, and parents should not give these products to their children for any reason.”FDA Acting Commissioner Dr. Ned SharplessIndividuals who have taken MMS have supplied reports to the FDA. The subsequent list of potential side effects includes severe vomiting and diarrhea, life threatening hypotension (low blood pressure), and liver failure.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- School Security Officer Accused Of Abusing Child With Autism
- Murder charges: Stearns County mom silenced disabled child’s medical device alarm
- New trial ordered for NY millionaire in autistic son’s death
- Disability Community Joint Letter on ICE Forced Sterilizations
- Careful when Parenting an Autistic Child. Destruction of Their Property Can be Traumatic | Fierce Autie