“[I]ngesting these products is the same as drinking bleach. Consumers should not use these products, and parents should not give these products to their children for any reason.”FDA Acting Commissioner Dr. Ned SharplessIndividuals who have taken MMS have supplied reports to the FDA. The subsequent list of potential side effects includes severe vomiting and diarrhea, life threatening hypotension (low blood pressure), and liver failure.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Fierce Autie: AutismOne 2020 Guest Quack: Dr. Alphaeus Allick
- I’m a New Jersey teen, and I’d like to see all N.J. public schools go measles free | Opinion – nj.com
- How to protect yourself from coronavirus | News Headlines | kmov.com
- Young people in England urged to have MMR vaccine following mumps surge – Brinkwire
- Mumps Alert: England’s Mumps Cases Reached 10-Year High, Most Didn’t Have MMR Jab