“[I]ngesting these products is the same as drinking bleach. Consumers should not use these products, and parents should not give these products to their children for any reason.”FDA Acting Commissioner Dr. Ned SharplessIndividuals who have taken MMS have supplied reports to the FDA. The subsequent list of potential side effects includes severe vomiting and diarrhea, life threatening hypotension (low blood pressure), and liver failure.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Anti-Vaxxer Protesting COVID Tests Berates Officer Who Pulled Her Over: ‘Jesus Is More Powerful Than You’
- Facebook internal investigation finds millions of members in QAnon groups | Mashable
- Wear Your Mask, Support The Health Of Your Community
- Consumers should be alert to new scams during coronavirus crisis
- Spanish Cannabis Approved for Import to Germany | Cannabis Industry Journal