“[I]ngesting these products is the same as drinking bleach. Consumers should not use these products, and parents should not give these products to their children for any reason.”FDA Acting Commissioner Dr. Ned SharplessIndividuals who have taken MMS have supplied reports to the FDA. The subsequent list of potential side effects includes severe vomiting and diarrhea, life threatening hypotension (low blood pressure), and liver failure.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Autism activist reveals relief after taking on the Church of Scientology and winning
- Flu Shots Shouldn’t Be This Hard | A Message To Healthcare CEOs – YouTube
- The FIRST Step to Creating a Truly Autistic Friendly Workplace | Neurodivergent Rebel
- Most Anticipated 2020 Releases – YouTube
- Don’t feel alone, Emma Dalmayne – YouTube