“[I]ngesting these products is the same as drinking bleach. Consumers should not use these products, and parents should not give these products to their children for any reason.”FDA Acting Commissioner Dr. Ned SharplessIndividuals who have taken MMS have supplied reports to the FDA. The subsequent list of potential side effects includes severe vomiting and diarrhea, life threatening hypotension (low blood pressure), and liver failure.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Taking toxic bleach MMS has killed 7 people in the US, Colombian prosecutors say — far more than previously known
- #QuackWatch | Federal Trade Commission charges Porterville company with false advertising – The Sun-Gazette Newspaper
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: Daily Roundup – Aug 12, 2020 | BioSpace
- Two Florida Men Arrested For Selling Fake COVID-19 Cure
- ‘Archbishop’ of Florida church selling bleach ‘miracle cure’ arrested with son