“[I]ngesting these products is the same as drinking bleach. Consumers should not use these products, and parents should not give these products to their children for any reason.”FDA Acting Commissioner Dr. Ned SharplessIndividuals who have taken MMS have supplied reports to the FDA. The subsequent list of potential side effects includes severe vomiting and diarrhea, life threatening hypotension (low blood pressure), and liver failure.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Dumping Kids with IEPs into General Education Classrooms is not Inclusion | Medium.com
- Problems with Adam’s FMT Study | FierceAutie.com
- Victor Olivares, Board President: What Are You Doing To Bring Hope Back To NAMI Fresno?
- The Ghost Beneath Me: A Memoir Of Two Lives
- New Version Of ‘Operation’ Just Has Players Use Essential Oils Instead Of Performing A Medical Procedure | The Babylon Bee